Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Not sure if this should be in this topic, but what the heck? I was tooling around with the idea that my character could be the mayor's kid. He was left out in the cold with his mother by the mayor after he found someone he deemed to be better. Someone that he used as a springboard to enter the world of politics. And a bonus for the mayor while he is wiping out all these people and leaving the gangs to beat on each other, he could be rid of all elements of his "former life".

Little does he know that his child is alone on the streets, his mother died of some disease (I haven't decided what yet) and he has grown into his young twenties. He is now a mercenary who never confronted his past and father because he knows what his father could do to him if he was ever discovered, which is why he lives on the streets and out of his father's sight.

Would this be too difficult to write into the story or do you think its a cool idea?
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Number of posts : 109

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:51 pm

I like it. Would he be a mercenary-for-hire or just another muscle on the streets? I guess what I'm asking is would he be a neutral guy who ends up in the fray, or is he in one of the groups that the mayor hires to take everyone out?
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Well muscle on the street more suits the character for the purpose of keeping away from his father. And I don't think he'd be caught dead offing people for his father's purposes after what he did to him and his mother. But it would be an interesting plot twist if he did join one of the mayor's bounty hunt groups to keep tabs on his father, then report back to one of the other gangs to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:22 pm

That would be really interesting. I think you should do it.
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Alrighty then. I've been workin on his profile and should have it up today.
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:53 pm

I'm thinking it might be cool to write a sibling to another character. Anyone open to having a kid brother? I'm not sure if this would work or not, but it might be cool.

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Registration date : 2007-05-06

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:58 pm

I don't mind but of course my character is black. It depends on what race your character is or how much you care about that. But that's up to you. We could be neighbors or related by marriage or who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Idea   Character Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Idea
Page 1 of 1