Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning...

Go down 
+2
angelo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Planning... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 9:58 pm

So silly, 10 lol!

KO... whatever will cause the most friction.

Okay I think that Kofo things they're broken up and maybe Kleo thinks they've just had a really bad argument--but she's still really pissed at her... but maybe she doesn't think they've officially broken up.

Kofo's doing one of those things where you stop calling somebody instead of having the guts to say... it's over. So she's open to all Kleo's wrath.

Or maybe they do know they're broken up...

Well whatever will cause the most drama lol! It doesn't matter to me but I can't wait to see what you'll come up with haha!
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 pm

Oh I had an idea yesterday. I think Nerfertiti is going to be a cop in her "real life" and The Answer in her "other life."

Or maybe the other way around...

Anyway, I think this is a good strategic move. Because if she's a cop as Officer Stone she can shake up and spy on the other gangs and if she's The Answer any other time she can steer other cops away from busting the Pharaohs. I'm going to adjust the profile later on this week.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Ang, if you could do me a favor, when you get the chance, could you give me a little more information on Osiris to work with? I want to start some set-up between Griffs and the Answer later on, to better define relationships and the like, but all I have to go on is that Osiris was a tough SOB who Griffs used to spar with.

My idea is that he and Osiris were not only training partners, but also pretty bitter rivals after a falling out between the two of them. Because they both fought in the cruiserweight class, they saw a lot of each other, but in their fights Griffs always ended up on top. That changed when Griffs earned third rank in the IBF.

Osiris, ranked number four, challenged him to a title match. A lot of money was thrown down on the fight, held downtown in Rockport's Majestic Theatre. In the high stakes fight, Osiris was vicious. Dirty hits, coupled with an undisclosed bribe to the ref, made for tough going, and eventually Griffs lost in the tenth round, by two points.

The Ferrari Family, who had had a high bet staked on Griffs, especially considering the guy was practically unbeatable in the ring, smelled something funny. After some digging around, they discovered that Osiris had rigged the match, and hired Kleo to "take care" of him. They then sent in a few of their men to retrieve the money that Osiris and his backers had taken for the match.

Griffs has, ever since, harbored something of a vendetta against Officer Stone ever since. He believes that she was somehow involved with that fight, which pretty much forced him to switch to wrestling instead of pursuing his boxing career as he had planned. Stone had been on the case against Griffs after Osiris' murder, especially considering that he had had so much to gain by Osiris' death anyway.

Even though Griffs had eventually been declared innocent, the litgations of six months forced IBF to strip him of his belt, and left him with no where else to go in the boxing circuits.

Pretty much, Griffs blames Stone for the termination of his boxing career, and as such, harbors a grudge against her, especially because Osiris isn't around to take the flak. While all this took place almost two years ago, the situation still makes his blood boil, especially considering that now Stone is an "honorable member of the force."

Let me know what you think of this, and tell me if it works for you, or if I need to make some changes to it.
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm glad you've come up with a good way to use Osiris because I def didn't have any plans for him outside him being killed. As far as Griffs disliking Stone, that's fine... I'm sure there won't be a lot of people who are in love with her if they're in a gang, anyway... She's a cop. Everyone's doing something illegal (including her). It's natural...

Um... about Osiris... I was just going to say he had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Kofo because she just kept turning him down over and over. But that was because he was 23 when she was 17...

I'll try to fuse all this together in a profile, though I'm tempted to just have you write it the way you want it. In fact, if you want to write out Osiris' profile feel free. You write half and I write half.

Sometime later I'm going to write Officer Stone...

Kyle, you used to have an icon with Griffs on it--where did that go?

He looked kind of like Vin Diesel to me.

Planning... - Page 4 Griffs
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:42 pm

Alright. Maybe I'll take some time tonight and hammer a profile out. I just wanted to have a stronger way to get Griffs more entangled in the web of relationships we're putting together here.

I still have that avatar, but I swapped it to the panther because it's a thinner avvie. (When I was putting up the posts of the old Illusion, it was a little too big - and some of the posts became huge just because of the size of the icon.)

I never really thought about it before, but you're right. He and Diesel do look a lot alike. Maybe I'll see if I can make a different avvie for Griffs, anyway.

PS - Watch for another reference post about Bobby Lawrence and the other members of Griffs' crew.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:21 pm

A while back when I was younger I was head over heels for this guy Vn Diesel. It was the movie pitch black when i first seen him. But now there's this other guy and like i fell head over heels for him. It was so bad that I actually married the fella. haha. And till this day I still am head over heels for him.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Hahaha! 10 you are a cheese ball lol! And I thought Kyle and Sway was bad! tongue
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Don't hate Razz
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:46 pm

Psht! bom lol
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:57 pm

Planning... - Page 4 Griffsbnw

I'm going to start working on

Osiris Planning... - Page 4 1jimmyjeanlouis

and Officer Stone Planning... - Page 4 1qna later on.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:06 pm

Hey Kyle I really liked Osiris' profile.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Okay added the Stone-Sunil twist to Osiris...

10! I could have sworn I read a post of Lily terrorizing the NR Gym. Was I dreaming? It was such a clear image in my head....

Anyway, I was starting to write a post for Officer Stone of her seeing the crime scene after it had all happened and her reflection on what happened at Kleo's club but... there's no post there of what I was thinking of.

Did you IM me the post or something? It's not in my email.

Anyway... can you put that up? I want to be able to somehow introduce Lily to Stone because I think it would be interesting to see them meet face to face. Stone believes that Lily's father is... well her father... and can't wait to take him down.

Of course I'm not sure if she should know it's Lily when she meets her but if she sort of sees something familiar about her that would be interesting.

Should Lily and Stone know who each other are already? As in should Stone know that Lily is the mayor's legitamate daughter bent on killing the poor of Rockport and she know that Stone is truly a crooked cop or somehow involved in the Pharaohs (because no one knows that Nefertiti is really the answer but Mos).

I donno... but do you think Stone should show up while they're tearing up the gym or right afterward?

Tell me what you think I want to make character connections.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 3:50 am

Actually, that is what I'm also waiting for. I was anticipating a second hit at the same time by NR Gym against someone else, as a way to kind of screw things up all around, but I was hoping to continue on with a second post...

10, please continue Lily's actions, and we can possibly bring those other gangs into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:06 am

Sorry. I will.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Don't be sorry lol!
I love you
But what do you think about their meeting?
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:54 am

Yeah, no need to be sorry. Life happens to all of us.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:32 pm

*slams head on desk*
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Wasn't 10 going to post something...? If not, I can imply it an just post my own.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:19 pm

She was but I think she's stuck... so we're just going to have to push on or forget this forum entirely.
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 pm

Yeah, I've been waiting for 10's post as well... also I'm going to be leaving for New York in less than a week to be the production assistant for a very large production. I'm only going to be gone for two weeks, but there's no way in heck I'll have time to post anything. If by chance something does happen while I'm gone please god Tommy so that he doesn't fall behind again. Thanks all.

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:57 pm

My post is half-way done, I know I'm really far behind so I'm sorry for the stuff I've missed. But its summer so I should be good to go for awhile.

And 10, Dru changed his last name to Valnetine. His fathers last name is Royals.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Alright. Plan on something from me either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:40 am

So I know this is a dead place and all, but why did my last post get deleted? I mean I know it was racy and all, but if someone was going to delete it I would hope they would say so and explain why. I never even got to hear if it blew 10's mind or not, which was Gelo and my's goal after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:25 pm

Though I doubt that 1073 has even given this place a second thought since she left, I'll tell you that I was the one who deleted it.

I felt that, while the generally free reign of sex and swearing was fine with the site, I thought that we were getting a little out of hand. So, I moved the post into the "BASKET", which is a hidden little spot on the boards.

The link is right here.

I didn't mean to offend or anything, it was just that it seemed to be a little bit much, you know?
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 pm

I hope I did not offend ya Ke'ak in any way, or anyone really. I know I was pushing the boundries of the site a bit by writing, but was having fun doing it so I threw caution to the wind and went ahead with it.

And I guess if we were going to continue here I would ask more about where the line is, but since we aren't don't worry about it. However, I would like to state that I could have taken it down the graphic and crude route instead of the route I took. Course you could still see what is there as that, but I was trying not to have it become that. Perhaps I failed.

In either case I am glad to see there is a super secret place where bad things lie called the "Basket" though. It's sort of fun to think of it there. Again, sorry if I offended anyone and pushed things further than you or anyone wolud have liked them seem. I hope that that post did not put the final nail in this stories coffin.

PS- All I get with the link is: Sorry, but only can read topics in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: