Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning...

Go down 
+2
angelo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Planning... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 3:33 am

Okay I'm sorry for being confused. That's why I hesitated to post.

So basically Kofo's talking to a red-headed girl who may or may not be 10's char. All of a sudden both of them are surrounded by Hornets and people from Griffs gym.

I don't know why they would be surrounded by them, though. If that is what is happening then let me know one way or the other so I can reply.

I got a new avatar. This one is cooler. Although I think I'm going to make an avatar of myself when I get some time. All right... let's get to it!
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:04 am

Kofo unfortunately chose exactly the wrong spot to have the conversation, apparently.

As far as I could see, the club that she picked in Chinatown happens to be the same club that DJ had just left prior to his kidnapping.

Griffs' crew are with Shields right now, outside of the club. My guess was that The Hornets were looking to shakedown anyone who had been there that night to find out where they were. Especially because this club is one of the main hubs of Chinatown, which is relatively well-known to the Rockport underground. The boxers are just along for the ride, because they know the Hornets can use the help, and because they want to get street cred to help them down the line.

Griffs is there right now just for some information. This DJ situation, to him, seems like the start of something that he'd rather not have happening. Because he and Bobby Lawrence (a character that I'll be introducing a little later) have committed to keeping these kids (I use the term loosely - some of these guys are the same age as Griffs himself) off the streets, he feels a responsibility to "remove temptations." As such, he sees this upcoming "war" as something he can possibly nip in the bud.

I think the gang fight is useful here, because it will a) spiral things outside of Griffs' control, b) provide a physical starting point for these plots, and c) it doesn't directly involve the Vice Lords or The Pharoahs.

For Kofo, it also doesn't directly involve her. She doesn't exactly have to fight here, and I don't think she's going to get attacked.

Because Dru, Tommy and Kleo (I've started to call them "Kleo's Trio") are currently "off-the-books" as far as Shu Li is concerned, this won't directly affect Chinatown, either. However, because Kleo is in the mix, Parker will take it as a sign that Shu Li is involved, and we can play off of that as well.

Hopefully, the Trio is going to cause some heavy damage, but I have a few requests here, if I may.

Parker shouldn't directly involve himself just yet. Similar to Shu Li, he's got a slight aversion to getting his hands dirty. Besides, he figures that his crew of (how many? twelve or so?) can take care of three freelancers, especially since one of them looks like he's a traitor to both sides.

Remember, though, that the Hornets outnumber the Trio at least four-to-one. They're bound to get knocked around a little bit, especially considering that the three of them have never really worked together before, and haven't really fought together before, either. Hopefully we can use this as a starting point, showing how the characters have to learn to work "as one" both as a Trio and eventually as several crews if they're going to survive. So please cause a few injuries to our beloved characters.

And if I could make one last request, Hunter, I want Dru to kill one of the boxers. Griffs needs a compelling reason to attack you guys, and killing one of his friends would be perfect. Because Dru is eventually going to split off, Griffs'll be able to forgive the others who weren't directly involved. Griffs won't be attacking right now, but later on. By that point, I hope to have Lawrence in the mix, who can help bring Griffs to his senses, and who can also add to the Trio's numbers.

Remember, these are just requests and ideas. If they don't work for what you want to do, then please let me know. But however we do this, let's just get cracking, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:42 pm

A lead pipe and a chain had to kill someone eventually.

Dru had to have a good reason to get away anyways. This just strengthens the betrayal a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Okay, i might be throwing another character into the mix and this seems like the perfect oppurtunity. Sorry for leaving you hangin Ang. i hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. Now lets have fun.

EDIT: Only two posts while I was gone. Shame on you all.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:20 pm

I have my final paper of the year and prom in the next few days so I will most likely not be able to write until Saturday, Sunday at the latest.

I know this will leave things a little bit slower (can you imagine?) and I am sorry for that. But I promise to have something good and ready to go as soon as I am able to return.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:50 pm

cyclops Okay 10 I was beginning to think for a second that you had completely forgotten that Kofo was trying to talk to your char lol. My eyes dropped out of my head but they're back now and I got the lint off so it's cool.

Okay here's something I've been thinking about. Since we know there is a hate/moderately like emotional relationship going on with Mos and Kofo I was thinking about how I could make it more complicated than it already is.

So... does anyone want to be Mos or Kofo's ex-boy or girlfriend? I'm trying to shy away from creating new characters because I wish I could weave the characters we have now together, more. But if I must create an ex for one or both of them, I will. But I wanted to put out an oppertunity there for another character to have some sort of attachment to either or both of them.

I won't turn down anyone who volunteers, we'll work out the details and make it really juicy.

Okay... I was working on a post for Mos but I had to put out this idea first.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:36 pm

Not sure how you feel about this Gelo, but I wouldn't mind taking on the job. I'm not sure how you feel about Kofo experimenting, but I have been planning on making Kleo have an affinity for only females; at least in her past and present for now. There going to be a continuing trend in her past that we will see where men are constantly giving her the shaft, not necessarily literally, each time she tries to trust and reach out for someone. I was thinking that maybe there would be one guy though, a driver for the club's "private limo rides" that she is close with, like the large little brother she never had. But it's all just thoughts so far.

However, if you weren't thinking of going that far with her, you never know what happens in college after all, than maybe Viktor? I was planning on developing him a great deal more. Explaining more about his old man being a world famous travelling magician and all where he went around stealling all over the world and such. Viktor never really took to the family buisness in the limelight, but went for the side job instead. Mom never really approved, tried sending him to all manner of schools to straighten him out, but he would always break out and come back. She ends up kicking the bucket and dear old Dad never gets over it, he still feels resentful at how much love she showed him and how much he stressed her until she died. Anyway, that's what I have been milling around with at least.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:58 am

Well I did say I wouldn't turn anyone down so I guess I won't.

I had already written a post for Kofo and Mos where Kofo didn't know Kleo but I'll change that paragraph or so so that she tries to get the hell out of dodge.

Did they have a stormy relationship, a secret relationship or a calm sort or relationship? Whichever you pick, I'll be cool with.

In my post I already wrote that the guy had been killed with a pipe. Kofo is currently in a booth somewhere by herself. If anyone wants to visit her please do.

I've also formally introduced three other Pharaohs. His Cake, Changing Faces and Monolith. Later I will add them and information about them to "The Pharaoh's" thread in "Reference."

Um... I wrote a lot because I didn't have the internet for a while and so I couldn't post. So I just kept getting ideas. That and I was listening to Mos Def which for some reason is my muse.

Anyway, I'll edit my post some. Whatever you decide, KO, Kleo and Kofo can have dated for as long as you want but Kofo never told anyone about it. That might be a reason why Kleo might have broken up with her anyway. She didn't want to be all out with it. And because Mos probably picked on her relentlessly.

By the way, speaking of that, Mos and Kofo can't stand each other but they also can't stand to see the other with someone else. Soooo Mos is about to storm up to the bar. Let's just say he really, really hates Kleo. You can take this however you want. Put a heel in the back of his neck, whatever. Just becareful how you shake it in front of Faces lol.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 am

Okay so I edited my posts.

I tried to do the best I could with Mos's prayers. I don't know if it worked out or not.

As for Kleo, I tried to have Mos instigate so we could have something going on, KO.

I know that I pushed the story a little further than it had been but I think it's about time we got this show on the road. If anyone wanted to write the person getting killed themselves go right ahead. I just had Kofo's reaction to it, it's still up for grabs.

Anyway, like I said you've got four angry Pharaohs and a shell shocked Kofo. Not so bad, now, is she? lol

KO feel free to involve Mos or Kofo however you see fit.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm

And can someone post something back today. I don't want to go through internet junkie withdraw and keep checking this place when I know no one's going to post. So post so I won't feel so bad.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Okay, I just posted. Anything can be added into the middle of it all. I figured that something this big, especially a sighting of Parker Shields along with who-knows-how-many other high-profiles in the same room is bound to cause some attention, especially with wanted posters all over the place.

However, this can take as long as it needs to (the fight). It just seemed that this was a good way to get everyone in and out without it slowing down.

I really like the way everything is blending. Betrayals, old relationships, new enemies... It's like we planned it all out and suddenly just transplanted it all into Rockport. And Hunter, Dru might as well be dead already, cause Griffs is going to put his head on a pike.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:36 pm

Sorry I was gone so long guys. I'm going to catch up now and hopefull post tomorrow or after dinner. It's just a little hectic around here right now. (My home, not here)
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:59 pm

Meh, 10 if you want your character t saunter over to Kofo--she'll talk to you if you don't have a writer to write with at the moment.

Aside from that, KO, we gotta iron out Kofo and Kleo's relationship. Or as I like to refer to them Klefo hahah.

Anyway, so far we've got that Kleo was really in love with Kofo. Maybe we could reveal how she feel in love with her, where they met, how long they were together, why they broke up, etc. somehow in our writing.

I think it would be great to IM or email or even go back and forth here about this. Just tell me what you think.

Okay cowboys and cowgirls I guess we should start despersing before the cops come. But I'm going to give Kofo this time until tomorrow to sit in the booth, just in case anyone wanted to have their character meet/check on/talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 pm

My character wasn't carrying a glass and a cigarette when she walked over to you. I think I wrote that in my post. You could check if you like Ke'ak.

Well, you know i was trying to get involved in the mix with somebody who wasn't really doing anything at the moment, but i guess that was the wrong idea. I'll see what I can pull out of the offer Ang. And thanks. I'll have my character drive on by to yours so I can somehow pull her into the story.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:33 am

I very much agree Ang, tried to write as such on here last night but internet went down so doesn't look like it posted. I am cool with doing it here or jumping on aim sometime, or even email whatever. Perhaps we can start with here at least, we can even create a Klefo thread Smile

I have a bit more to write in the story but won't put anything else really in about their relationship. However, after I have a little thing in the safe house, I'm not exactly sure where to go next. Guess Shu Li will have to come up with some lead for them to follow, along with a little stern talking to about starting riots in the middle of Chinatown.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:05 am

Yeah, 10, I could tell you were trying to get in the story. And hey this is a chance for our chars to be friends again lol.

I think a Klefo thread would be great because goodness knows everyone probably doesn't want to hear us squabbling about the two of them lol. I'm going to catch up on reading but after I'll probably open the thread.

If you guys want to read and/or comment in it, though, feel free.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Yo! Guys! Check out the Pharaohs in reference! Hehe I had fun with that. And put up pictures of your characters, people hehe.
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Ok... I finally posted! Whoo! It's short, and not that impressive... but I was so behind everything I just had to put something up that said my character hadn't vanished. Tommy couldn't follow Kleo and everybody else because it had already been written that he wasn't with them, so I figure he'll just hang out at the Brimstone until he hears from Kleo. Which hopefully won't be very far off.

Sorry for being a lazy bum!!

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Yeah, cool. We could be friends again.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 am

Hunts- Welcome Back. I hope you can get back in the fray soon.

10- You can have your and my character talk at any length that you want before Mos comes and interrupts us. I just but that there as a transition--not as anything set in stone. Also, you can slap Faces or not pick up on what she's getting at or whatever... but Lilly looks like Audry and Faces is a geek for that kind of thing. But yes, we can be friends again *yay* and if you would like to come with us on our flight out of Chinatown, feel free to tag along.

KO- Your post didn't post all the way IC. It stopped midsentence. Do you know that? Get back w/ me on the Klefo thingiemabopper heh.

Kyle- Now that the battle is on, I assume everyone's focus is still to find the missing kid, right? Were we going to stick in any input from the government or any influence from the police that are coming in the break up the fights?

Sara- What the deuce?

Orbit- You're adorable. When are our characters going to meet?

Amory - Stop chilling with Sara and come write with us.

I'm really, really scared I left someone out.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:33 am

Yeah, I thought it would be funny to make her look like that since your character Faces is in love with her. It was sort of a inaudible joke of mine.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Yo ya'all, sorry I haven't responded yet Gelo and thanks for letting me know about the post. That was the last sentece there actually, I was going to leave it hanging since I hadn't decided what to do next and in case someone else wanted to barge into the party. But I hadn't planned on leaving in such suspense as to have half a sentence there, I will have to go edit it.

So work has been explosively busy, my daughter has started on meds since we still don't have the siezures under control, and now we may even have to go to the go old country of Canandia to get another drug, eh? But at least it's not like we have been house hunting at the same time and even may put in an offer soon! I'm exhausted just telling you all the multitude of crap going on wit me right now.

But rest assured this place is my sanctuary and I shall not be gone long without a post. Klefo forever!
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:29 pm

I hope your situation gets better KO. Be patient my friend. Patience is the very thing that gets alot of people out of the toughest of situations.

Yo Hunter!!!! I was thinking of a plan between me and your character. Here it is: (Sounds a bit like the Illusion dark path, but its diff.) Me and your character can actually be brother and sister. We know we are brother and sister, but what sets us apart is our daddy, which is the mayor. Lily is pro-daddy, Dru is anti-daddy. You get me? I was wondering how we could tie this whole ordeal of finding DJ to the mayor, who seems to be orhestrating it all, and I finally got it. Maybe Lily could be daddy's little spy, pulling all the little strings for him so he won't get his hands dirty because, as you know, he is the mayor and all. So basically the little flower Lily is not such a flower at all, she's doing things under daddy's orders so she could start an all out gang war. Why? I think the mayors intentions is to allow the people of Rockport to exterminate themselves so the city could once again return to a harmonious place.

I'm thinking of having my character have a change of heart throughout story as she begins to meet all of your characters and get to know them a bit more. Especially your's Ang. Oh and btw, since Lily would be behind pulling strings for daddy, could she be to blame for selling your Nimbus and getting you into the trouble you're in? I just thought that would be a hot twist because after all she is trying to start a gang war. She could also be the person who gave Parker an anonymous tip that Shu Li was behind kidnapping Dj, which would be the reason of Parker knowing her. This is something that I'm going to probably play with throughout the story.

As for you Dru. Of course you would know ur own sister right? So lets just say you know she's in town and most likely on daddy's orders, but you do not know the exact reason of why or what he is up to. You do not wish to rat your sister out because after all she is your sister and it is not her fault that both of ya'll parents split up, splitting the two children they had amongst them. SO this could let Dru in on a valuable piece of information which he may follow throughout the story. And then maybe throughout the story people start to figure this out blah blah blah. Anyone can add how if they want. After all, this is group project.

Please some feedback. Tell me what you all think because i think this helps give our story some direction and it sort of ties all of the charcters together somehow because they are all running along the same path by finding out that Lily is involved somehow and that the mayor is behind it all.

(Please if we agree upon this do not isolate my character or have your characters by some divine decree know that my character is a bit on the bad side. In other words, just act normal around my character. Hell, fall in love with her if you like, maybe i can use that to my advantage by having her have this sudden change of heart.)
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:07 pm

You know, I was wondering if, in fact, the Pharoahs and The Ferrari Family might be the crews that the Mayor "hires" in an attempt to sow problems among the Woodland gangs. Since they're not exactly a part of the "inner city" group, but because they happen to have their fingers in and around the different parts of the city, they would have just enough influence to start causing problems, but wouldn't be directly involved.

This would probably be the result of an agreement between "The Mayor" and the higher-ups of those gang bosses, which they, of course, neglect to inform their own groups about. Later, when the mayor brings in the last gang, the professional mercenaries, in his plan to finally mop up all the rioting and problems, he's going to betray both the Pharoahs and Ferrari, considering them of little consequence since he'll be headed for the govenorship seat. These two gangs, meanwhile, will probably be working to join up with this "new crew", who they view as the new powerhouse.

I hope that makes sense, because it's all up in my head, but hard to fully explain. I might draw out a diagram of what I'm thinking so that we can all be on the same page.

10, I like your idea with Lily. The only additional idea I had was that her father was just using her, and doesn't really care. That way, when she has her "change of heart", we might even be able to have a hitman attempt to take her life, which could act as a catalyst for our characters to take her in. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 12:09 am

Ok so after Lily has her change of heart and her father realizes it, then he hires a hitman to kill her. I think that order would be proper. Then she would realize where Dru is coming from with his whole hating his father attitude.

As for the two gangs, maybe they can recieve orders from the Mayor through Lily. (we could have fun with the whole two gangs being under the rule of a woman thing. Just my idea.) But what I believe is that it'll be kind of hard for the gangs to cause that many problems without their names turning up and everyone directing the heat at them, you get me? So in order to make this work I was thinking that Lily could do the jobs that would be difficult for the two gangs to actually do, you know judging by their titles and all.

Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: