Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story - Unedited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Story - Unedited - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:37 pm

Dragoon Member Member # 2001 posted November 20, 2001 12:52 PM

Dragoon was still shouting and pointing when Sway's flood hit him. His mouth and nose were immediately filled with water, and his angry cries were turned into coughing and spluttering and general noises of trying not to drown.Dragoon went to his knees as he tried to expell the water from his lungs. Once he could breathe again, he smiled a little self-deprecating grin and turned to Sway."Thanks," he said. "I needed that."As he stood up, though, he found himself looking into the eyes of his would-be murderer, who was no longer held fast by Andromeda's spell."Gah!" he shrieked, losing his balance and falling over backwards. On the way down, he was reminded of just what had happened to him a moment ago as his socked foot plunged into a little divot in the ground and was wrenched mercilessly. Tears streamed from Dragoon's eyes as he pushed himself as far from Kyle as he possibly could with his good leg, trembling.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 pm

Ke'ak
posted November 20, 2001 01:05 PM

"What's wrong, Dragoon?" Asked Kyle. It is important that I fool them. He hesitated. Fool them? Why did I think that? What's the matter with me? "Really, Drag, what's the matter?" He noticed the sword raised in his right hand, and put it on a sheath on his back. Where did I get a sword and sheath? "Okay, it's put away. Now what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 pm

Andromeda November 20, 2001 05:46 PM

Andromeda felt the effect of Sway's arrow soon after Dragoon. She tried to remain calm as the cool water lapped at the hem of her pants. She groaned , they were going to take forever to dry. " So where do you guys want to go ? We really should get out of here ! Unless of course you happen to like sitting in pools of frigid water ."
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Dragoon posted November 20, 2001 06:17 PM

Dragoon stared at Kyle for a long time. Wha...? He can't remember...? And...and they forgive him?!The confusion, combined with the stabbing pain in his ruined ankle, was making him very light-headed indeed.His head swimming, he regarded Kyle, then Sway, the Paige, then Andromeda, then Sway again. He focused on Sway. She's...really scary, he thought muzzily."I don't feel well," he moaned, thrusting his head between his knees in an effort to clear away the starbursts that exploded in his vision."Help...me..." he whimpered plaintively.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Unknown posted November 20, 2001 07:05 PM

"Help...me..." Dragoon groaned. "Andromeda, help me carry Dragoon. I think we should go inside the temple, it's getting sort of late. Besides, we could proably help Dragoon better in there." Paige said. She looked towards the sky; it was getting slightly darker and she could tell that it was going to be night soon. She didn't give her real reason for wanting to go to the temple was though. When she had first been walking up the steps Paige had heard a sort of calling. it was telling her to go in. That it would be safe. For some unknown reason, she trusted the voice.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:41 pm

Andromeda

Andromeda nodded to Paige and walked over to Dragoon's limp form. " We're going to lift you soon , okay ? " She whispered a warning to him , but she wasn't sure he was concious. " I don't know why Kyle was trying to hurt you , but it was like he was in a trance. I would be wary around him , he dosen't look half as evil as Sway, but there's something about him I can't put my finger on. I don't have a clue about him , but I have a hard time believing he could just forget attacking you like that. " She signaled to Paige to lift her half of his body as she picked her's up. Andromeda listened to the trickle of water running though the temple halls and the rushing of the wind in the trees surrounding the clearing. She felt almost at peace. The she stared at Kyle , and fear flooded her again. We most fear what we do not understand. Then again , I'm not sure I want to understand such evil. She spoke in a slightly humorous tone " I suppose we should go now , unless any other brilliant idea decides to fall from the sky. Which way ? " [This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited November 20, 2001).]
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:41 pm

angelo

Sway snorted disgustedly. How dare they talk about her right in front of her. She could still hear them when they 'whispered' because they didn't know how to do it properly. Even though she thought this, if she was angry she didn't show it, at least there was no change in her posture. She just wore the server glare, jaw locked like she was ready to fight someone, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked up into the stars absentmindedly. Really inside her mind was buzzing. Buzzing with ideas on how to rid herself of Andromeda and these testosterone driven boys. They were still being childish and stupid. So Kyle charges Dragoon, who cares? The faster they kill each other off the better. Though she despised Frog-Boy from the start she felt Dragoon wasn't to terribly inconveniencing. He wanted Justice and his leader would not give it to him. She didn't feel bad for him at all, though. They all seemed to be walking around like some one else was controlling them, simply because they didn't want to take responsibility for their actions themselves. It was stupid, it was primitive, and most importantly it reiterated one simple fact: Sway was superior. Sway glided over to Paige and swooped down beside her. Pulling her hair back she whispered with much more discretion than Andromeda, "Paige! Obviously the boy wants assurance on his life! What leader are you to just let him lay there unsure of whether or not the people he travels with he can trust. Why do you not figure out what the hell is wrong with Frog-Fart over there and ease the mind of your group a bit because everyone is antsy and agitated, and everyone has a weapon. NOT a good combination I would say, hmm Paige?"[This message has been edited by angelo (edited November 20, 2001).]
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Unknown

"Shut up!" Paige shouted. she was tired of listening to this girl. Paige was starting to think that Sway wanted them all dead. "First, I'm going to try to help Dragoon. then I'll try to figure out what Kyle was up to. Now, since you don't seem to care about what's going to happen to any of us why don't you just leave us alone?"
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Ke'ak

"Wait!" Kyle cried. "Please tell me what's going on!" "The more convincing, the better," said the voice in his mind. Leave me alone! he called in his mind. "I cannot, Blade. You are now a part of me. You are now a tool of the Swordmaster. My power will flow through you. But I will hide...for now." Kyle's mind cleared and he listened to the others around him. Apparantly he had attacked Dragoon. Why? How? He had not meant to. "Dragoon," he said. "I'm sorry. There was just this dragon, and I saw it over you, and..." Kyle dropped his sword, letting it clatter on the ground. He then fell to his knees, and wept. He cried, because he thought he was going insane.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Andromeda

Andromeda saw Paige snap at Sway and decided they'd better get moving before this got any worse. " C'mon , let's go ! We can't afford to waste any more time arguing when someone's hurt. Let's try going down this hallway, it looks dry. " Andromeda told Paige as she pointed toward a far doorway. She started to lug her half of Dragoon toward the ornately carved entraceway to the hall , and waited for Paige to follow. She took a closer look , and noticed that the door itself seemed to glow in the dim light of the temple. That's odd .... Is it some sort fo sign , or just a visual perk ? She passed through the archway , and into a room carved totally of white marble. A simple altar of rosewood stood at it's center , and on the altar rested a small crystal. The crystal pulsated with it's own light and seemed to light the whole chamber. A bit pricey for a simple monk ! Maybe this was the oracle's chamber. I wonder ... She stared at the crystal upon the altar and felt a strange sense of calm. The rosewood of the altar seemed to shine even more brightly in the light of the crystal , and the marble floors of the chamber lacked the cool touch of stone . Andromeda brushed her hand against the strangely warm marble as she laid Dragoon down. " Paige! Sway ! Kyle ! C'mon ... I found just the place .... "
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Angelo

"Shut-Up! First, I'm going to try to help Dragoon. then I'll try to figure out what Kyle was up to. Now, since you don't seem to care about what's going to happen to any of us why don't you just leave us alone?" Sway felt slapped.For once she was trying to help. She wasn't muddling anything. She had just tried to give some advice. Who was she to yell at her? She was no sort of leader anyway. What had she done for the group other than get them lost, stabbed, and beat up? Well if Paige wanted her gone she would oblige her. The group might not want her but they did need her. Sway hated girls. She hated people period. But girls especially. They were so prissy and demanding. They couldn't see the whole situation only part of it. Did Paige not realize that her whole party was wet and freezing, that this was her grand chance to show some power and deal with a situation, didn't she see that it was wrong of Kyle to attack Dragoon?! So how was it, then, that Sway should be punished for bringing this to her attention. And how was it that for once when Sway was trying to help, genuinely help, in her own little way, that she was shot down? Sway was stewing by now, this was Paige's first call and her worst call. Sway glared at the girl, her sly brassy eyes were narrowed into slits that blazed with anger. She looked a little taller, though she was actually the second shortest person out there, and her fingers clinched her bow. She threaded the bow so quickly you couldn't have coughed in the time it took her to pull it back to her ear. She glared at Paige, she wanted to do it, to kill her right now. She wanted to wipe that little smile of her face. Have this face off right now and get it done with. Survival of the fittest, and Paige would not win... Sway had the bow right to Paige's face, the end crackled with electricity. It was a Thunder arrow and no amount of insulation or running would have her miss Paige. The girl was a lightning rod, Sway was Zeus. Bad odds. Sway gritted her teeth, all her posture and expression showed was pent up hate. Absolute loathing. "How Dare You! How dare you ask me to leave when all I did was offer to help you. How dare you throw me out and you don't even know me! That is your problem right there you do not know me. But I know you. I know you are a punk that jumps to conclusions and says stuff before thinking. I know that you will make a horrible leader because you will not here advice. I know that you will fail without every person that is present in this group. I know that we are here together for a reason and that reason is simple: There is a larger enemy than us. Which makes it unimportant to fight amongst ourselves. And since you cannot handle that fact that I might be the human Reality Check, and you cannot handle the truth of a matter because your mind is clouded with the excess, I will leave. And I will not kill you only because I realize we should be in this together no matter if we like each other or not. So when you wake up, you can find me."

She let go of the arrow so close to Paige's head that both of their hair stood on end from the electricity. The sound of it flying through the air was terrible, like the loudest thunder possible, yet it hit the sky silently. The light blue clouds, darkened slightly and the sky was filled with light. The white thunder licked the sky like it was on fire, the flames spreading in a starburst pattern. The arrow fell back from the sky in the exact place Sway had been standing. She was gone as fast as she came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story - Unedited
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3