Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story - Unedited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 13, 2001 11:21 PM

Paige turned on the Mind Game and found herself in a spot that she had never seen before. She was standing in the middle of a Greek temple. It had ruined pillars and the ground was covered in vines. Even her avatar was different. Instead of the hawk it used to be it was now?her. It was a small image of her in some kind of armor. She carried a small dagger with her. This game was weird before, and it was only getting weirder.

How did it get the picture of me? She wondered. Where am I?

She moved forward. The vines under her foot cracked as she walked. Suddenly, her foot was in pain. It felt like something was squeezing her foot. She looked down and saw one of the vines had come up and grabbed her ankle. She reached down to slash it with her dagger but vines grabbed her hands. She was pulled down face first.

Defeated by a clich鬠she thought. What could be more humiliating?

The vines slowly tightened there grips and more vines went over her back, keeping her down. The vines were burying her. Suddenly, everything went black.

Letters were slowly written in cursive on the screen.

You have been chosen. Live and you can join The Quest.

The letters disappeared and Paige was still trapped under the vines.

OOC-How do you get it to put words in italics?-OOC

[This message has been edited by Unknown (edited November 13, 2001).]

Last edited by on Fri May 04, 2007 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Ke'ak
Member # 2005
posted November 14, 2001 01:40 AM

As Kyle turned on the game, he continued from where he had last left, his little frog character was swimming in a pond, and flies were buzzing above.

Stroke, stroke, stroke. Kyle was searching for a lily pad. Where is that darn thing? My little guy's low on energy. Then he saw one, just a few feet off.

He swam over and hopped out of the water, onto the little green leaf floating on the water. His character began to flick out his tongue, snatching insect after insect out of the air. Hope you like that, little guy. Kyle smiled.

Suddenly, the lily pad jerked, and chomped on the frog. The plant was alive! And it was eating his character!

The screen suddenly flicked to black, and cursive letters began to appear on the screen.

You have been chosen. Live, and you can join "The Quest."

The Quest? What is this? Nevermind. The little guy's gotta get out if I'm ever gonna find out.

Last edited by on Fri May 04, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:34 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 14, 2001 07:15 AM

Andromeda entered the mind game screen again, only to find something very different from where she last left her game. A piece of parchment paper rested on a long ornate desk sitting on a plush white carpet, in a seemingly innoucous room. I bet it's some sort of trap ! I'll have to be careful She walked toward the paper and gently touched it with her extended finger. Her rabbit avatar suddenly morphed in to a human form resembling herself, and the parchment began to unfold before her wondering eyes. " You have been invited to enterthe Quest, to join, to become. Welcome ...... " the parchment read in strange ornate lettering. Andromeda looked at it in surprise, and then reached out to touch the gilded letters. The wall behind the desk disappeared. And she found herself sitting in an open plain, dotted with trees in the distance, and dominated in the center by a large bowl-like depression in the land. She started toward the tree lined crater, past the silvery streams that shimmered down it's sides. As she approached she noticed a parting in the dense pine forest of the crater, to reveal a large marble structure, it's pure white walls dazzling in the after noon sun. She approached it's gate of silver, and pressed against it to enter. She placed a hand on the great brass knob of a door that loomed large in the wall in front of her and pushed inward - half expecting to be caught off guard by a trap. Strangely, the door only swung open to reveal a large table. No puzzles, no traps, no fights, only solitude awaited her there. A large picture window overlooked a marble terrace dotted with glimmering pools of spring water and dotted with the trees of a fruitful orchard. The table itself was surrounded with several plush but empty chairs. Andromeda sat down in one of them and waited, waited for what or whomever was coming.

[How about we meet here ? My char can wait, she already fought to get here in her other mind game. Check it out in The Illusion OOC .....]

[This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited November 14, 2001).]
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 14, 2001 10:27 AM

Bad news Ke'ak. we already did all the planning for who was going to be in this and you didn't say you wanted to join. Read the thread called Maybe...Just Maybe. If anyone drops out then maybe you could join but you'll need to talk to me before anyone else can. By the way, thanks for telling me how to do italics.-OOC
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:41 pm

Ke'ak
Member # 2005
posted November 14, 2001 11:35 AM

Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Dragoon
Member # 2001
posted November 14, 2001 04:46 PM

BIC: Dragoon was back in the scenario on the moor with the vicious, slavering dog. Once again, his cat had been chased into the one tree in whole scenario outside of the garden. It had been nearly ten minutes now, and still the dog would not leave. Dragoon was becoming impatient.
Just because that was the sort of person he was, Dragoon decided to test his luck by scurrying a short way down the trunk of the tree, just beyond the vicious beast's reach. Suddenly, he spotted something that had not been there before: a hole in the wood.
Ignoring the animal nipping at its paws, Dragoon's avatar began to explore the hole, pressing a paw into the rotten wood. It gave way and opened the hole a little wider. Against everything he had ever learned, Dragoon immediately stuck his avatar's head into the hole. Instead of getting stuck like he had expected, the avatar changed form, taking that of a snake.
Dragoon promptly slithered down into the hole. It was dark, but he could almost sense where the walls were. Eventually, he caught sight of brief twinkles of light glistening off something in the walls. Gemstones? He certainly had been traveling quite a way.
Eventually, the long, dark tunnel opened into a small room, if it could be called that. Dragoon remembered reading the book 'The Hobbit' and likened this room to something that might be found either beneath the Shire or in the hellish depths of the goblin caverns. The place was made entirely of dirt, except for a great, riveted door and two wall sconces with torches burning merrily in them. What made it truly horrific, though, was, between the tree roots that held up the ceiling, hideous skeletons leered at Dragoon from all angles. Human skeletons, mouths all wide in the agony of death, leaned out from the wall, stretching out their bony hands to rip at anyone who would trespass there.
Dragoon knew he had to open the door, but had no idea of how to go about doing it in his present form. Conveniently enough, however, his avatar changed once again upon reaching the door. It changed into a small, blond-haired boy of about eight.
Dragoon's avatar pulled at the ring on the door, and it creaked open, revealing another room. However, this time, there was a huge banquet table surrounded by plush chairs. One of them was occupied by a girl who sat facing him on the other end. Thinking that this would be some sort of test, Dragoon sat down at the foot of the table opposite her. He looked at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 14, 2001 05:14 PM

Andromeda stared as as small blond haired boy suddenly appeared in the " window place" , as she chose to call it. Wow, the game is really getting realistic - I wonder if it will talk to me ? Does the fantasy game have a built in language interpreter ? Andromeda stood up and walked over to the boy.Her eyes gleamed with excitement as the sun began to set over the marble terraces. The breeze wafted through the window and swung the velveteen curtains to and fro , the pools on the terrace shimmered and sparkled in the afternoon light. Suddenly she knew, as if the thought had been placed gently upon her forehead. This place is called Caibar Keep - here is where I will rest my tired soul when my heart is weary with journey. Here is where I will cast of my tattered rags and don bright gowns of hope. She smiled at the strange boy before her. I'm Andromeda " she said in a friendly tone.She pointed toward the awe inspiring beauty visible through the window. " Are you from this place ? What do you know of it ?" Her voice played on the stone walls of the Keep to echo in melodious sounds leaping across the expanse of the terrace.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:47 pm

Dragoon
Member # 2001
posted November 14, 2001 05:55 PM

"My name's Dragoon. I used to be a cat from a peaceful English rose garden, and, no, I don't know anything of this place. Did you come in the same way I did, through that-" Dragoon turned and pointed the way he had come, "-door?" When he looked back, Dragoon discovered that the door in question was gone, and he was apparently trapped with this girl.
Dragoon frowned and blushed in puzzlement. The game had never done that to him before. However, since there was nothing else to do, Dragoon simply decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:48 pm

atcgdna
Member # 1944
posted November 14, 2001 06:01 PM

" An English rose garden ! That's loads nicer than where I came from.... I came froma snowy field with lots of hawks. Look it's right over... " Andromeda turned to point toward the portal and blushed -" I guess it's gone too, just like your door. " She wanted to ask the character how it would talk, but she decided just to let the game work it's magic without wondering about the technical things behind it. " When I came, I got a thought. I mean, I didn't just think it you know - it's like someone gave it to me. I learned the name of this place - Caibar Keep. This is so weird - it's the only truly peaceful place I've found so far. I keep half expecting someone to jump out and attack me. So do you want to explore ? I'm probably way too curious for my own good, but there is something about this house I just can't put my finger on."
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Dragoon
Member # 2001
posted November 14, 2001 06:25 PM

"Is there away to get out? I'd sort of like to explore the grounds first," he said. Suddenly, blood rushed to his cheeks and ears. Dragoon looked down at his hands. "And, to tell you the truth, I'm a little scared of this place. You should have seen the room I came through to get here," he added sheepishly. "I've never seen something so horrifying in my life."
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:56 pm

atcgdna
Member # 1944
posted November 14, 2001 06:31 PM

" There's a way out - you just have to touch the gold spot on this wall. " Andromeda walked over to it and brushed her fingers across it slowly. The wall melted in to nothingness revealing the room she had walked in to get there. The plush carpet gave way to cool marble and fountains. The room had changed since she last saw it. Oh well, it is just a game after all. I can't expect real rules to apply. Bubbling and ornately carved statues spewed forth water into marble wells seemingly connected to the floor. Andromeda walked up to one and motioned for the boy to follow her. " Do you think we should look inside ? " He voice rang in the cool marble chambers of the anteroom. She leaned toward one of the wells.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 14, 2001 07:22 PM

Paige was still stuck under the vines. They seemed to be pushing her down. The world around her was turning black. Then, she was free. she pushed herself up and looked around. there were two other people in the room with her. Both of them had there backs turned to Paige.

another test Paige thought I'm not going to fail this test like the last one

Paige pulled out her knife and attacked the girl.

OOC-it's your own fault for saying you thought someone would attack you-OOC
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 14, 2001 07:47 PM

Andromeda turned to see a girl running at her with a knife. She gasped in shock. Now what am I gonna do ? The rules of this game are different than in the real world. I could never win this by brute force ,but what about with something else ? She gave Dragoon a panicked glance before focusing all her will at the girl running toward her. She saw ice. Lots of ice falling toward the girl and slowly bringing her to a halt. Andromeda turned her green eyes toward the girl. Her avatar shuddred, and her eyes began to glow eerily in the dim light of the anteroom. She felt all the resources of her mind being drawn upon, and then she knew it was time - time for simori the release. She let go, synapses somewhere in her mind went off, and she felt pure energy coarse through her hand. She pointed at the girl, and it felt almost as if time stopped. The girl became emeshed in a glowing web - stopped in her traps, or at least entangled beyond being dangerous again. Andromeda awoke almost as if from a dream. What have I done ? I weilded a power I didn't even know I had - it was mind over matter. Thought over knife. This place may be more than it seems. I feel a force awakened within me - almost as if I feel part of a greater whole. Andromeda was pleased with this new power - it would be useful to her later in the game. jalan the Awakening. Energy coarsed through her mind flowing outward, glimmering on the cool marble.

Andromeda spoke, her voice as cool as the flowing fountains surrounding her. " Why did you choose to attack my unarmed back ? Are you man or beast ? Brain or brawn ? I feel jalan awakening within you - you share with me something. Now why do you choose to attack me ? I will do you no harm - now sit and tell of what you have to share." She felt a voice speaking, her voice, but not all of the words were hers alone.

Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 4:12 pm

angelo
Member # 1260
posted November 14, 2001 08:14 PM

Sway was pulling arrows in an archery game that she played so much it was unhealthy. It was called the Archangels Arrow and she was a winged thing with a long bow and a quiver of elemental arrows. She shot Water arrows at flaming targets, Thunder arrows at metal things, and Fire arrows at frosty objects. She also had a few special arrows, Light and Dark, the Dark being her personal favorite, they sucked the soul out of the target making it the correct instrument for live targets, and the Light ones were only used to heal and bring life to inanimate objects. Of course she hated Light arrows. She didn't want to bring life to anything, that was just counter-productive.

While flying above the pale green horizon of muck and deadly despair she floated back down in a slow savoring spiral. She breathed the foul stench of the rotting corpses that lay on the ground. Her quiver was nearly void of her precious Dark arrows because she had declared war on every moving object (no exceptions) with them. She paced around barefoot partaking of the bony trees and grassless ground, almost overjoyed in their destruction.

Her joyous frolicking was cut short when she stumbled over someone, or parts of someone, and took a steep gut wrenching fall over a cliff. She let out a huge scream at first as she scrambled to get a Light arrow together to ensure an extra life until she inadvertently opened her wings and glided to safety. She noticed people she'd never seen before while she flew silently over a table, grazing her bare feet as she landed and stalked over to a small gathering of quarrelsome sprites.

She sighed, and took aim at the same time. She pulled the arrow back to her ear as if the little fairy bow was a long bow and whistled to get their attention, she loved the computerized little panicked looks. She had only two Dark arrows left and she let one fly now. The sight of the black pillar of smoking death coming at a person was enough, but the sound of a thousand dying souls was the thing that panicked most victims. She hummed the melody that she knew so well as the unprovoked attack went straight and true into the thick of the group.

ooc- Mwhahah, this kid is evil, just a heads up -ooc
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 14, 2001 08:39 PM

"You're not an NPC?" Paige asked the girl who had frozen her. "Um...sorry...I kind of thought this was a test. I'm really sorry...could you undo this spell now?" Out of nowhere a black arrow came down. The other two people were able to get out of the way but Paige was still frozen. the arrow just missed her.

"Please unfreeze me now,"

OOC-Great, I wanted to be an archer or a mage and now both of them are taken. Oh well, I'll be the one with the big sword-OOC
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:50 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 14, 2001 08:42 PM

Andromeda noticed the knife girl was coming over to her side of the life-force. So far, so good. She untangled the energy mesh and felt it flow back in to her mind. " Come, and we shall talk of many things. We can explore this world together, for you share in my balance." she called to the girl.
Andromeda noticed a humanoid creature with black wings take aim at everyone in the room. Damn ! Are the forces of evil having an international conference I didn't know about today ? Or am I just a juicy target ? She could not attack it - she felt a sense of aeteri, eternal balance. She could only try and communicate with it. But how ? Would the game make me telepathic if I share a strong jalan with someone ? She decided to try. She began to mind-speak to the creature above. Jalan's call, I heed you ! I am your balance - do not harm me, do not tip the fragile scales of the life-force or you too will perish. Jalan heed my call- join with me. I will do you no harm -as you will do me no harm. We will join and balance. Come , come without anger, heed no beastly call. Come to join , to share, to meld your life-force with mine in Gathering of Jalan, so that we may become great.

Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:52 pm

angelo
Member # 1260
posted November 15, 2001 12:22 AM

Sway was taken aback with a voice that resounded loudly throughout the landscape but seemed confined to her own head. She was taken aback by someone speaking to her that way, she hadn't been addressed so directly since she had left her village in America to come to the bland ship she was trapped on now, but while she was in the mind game she choose not to think of battleschool right now. Now she was intrigued that someone still possessed the far forgotten skills of her ancestors and though this girl had nothing in common with her ancestry.

The slight Native American girl stood there in indecision for a second. Her nature was aloof and stand-offish, she seemed wrapped in herself constantly, as if she were contimplating something important and the world could wait for her anwser. She raked her fingers through her absolutely straight purely pitch hair, thinking now. Her hair was fine but think and had prematurely white streaks cascading down the strands giving her a conspicuous look that made her out of place where ever she went. Her jaw, usually hard set in cold smoldering anger, was slightly agape as she tried to rationalize what had just happened three seconds ago. She snapped out of it, her checkered hair swaying as she stepped closer and put her bow away safely.

It was a compromise, for the moment at least, until she could figure the telepathic girl out. She decided that she'd only stay until then, after that she'd go back to her own forest and be done with these people. She folded her wings and moved closer, with an assured look of self-confidence.

Sway didn't speak much at all but in the Mind Game she was a bit more vocal, "I share your balance eh? I don't see much balance between us, while you're being beaten up from all directions I'd say I'm doing pretty fine." She said sarcastically picking little ice shards out of the feathers, "What are you kids doing here?" She demanded. This was here part of the game, well not this part but the part above the cliff. She squinted up that way to see if she could get a view of her forest but the cliff just glimmered and seemed to wrap into a cloud and disappear. Had she not been staring at it she would not have believed it but her question still stood and her posture demanded an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 15, 2001 07:26 AM

" I don't know about them - but this is still just a game to me. But it's becoming more of a game to me, more of a connection, something real. Thank you for heeding my call, now balance can be restored and we may join to become part of a greater whole. While we may face challenges we alone may not be able to conquer, as one entity, one whole we may overcome them. We all share in jalan , so we may share in the sweetness of victory. It is not our calling to fight each other, a greater challenge - this whole game, in fact, has been set to us. Come, share in aeteri , eternal balance , as a whole, and not as a fragment. We must all talk of the jalan we share, and choose one to lead us through these trials. Let us join under this sun, and prevail under all others." Andromeda spoke, her voice cool and serene, echoing off the marble halls, singing like the water that ran through the fountains around her. She had become something else, something greater.

[ OOc , let's get together as a group, make plans, or whatever, then sign off the mind game so the chars can do plots in their armies for a little while. They can come back soon, but they've been in the game a long time.]

[This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited November 15, 2001).]
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 15, 2001 10:42 AM

Paige watched as the magic girl seemed to tame the one with arrows. she listened as the girl made her speech about the "aeteri," whatever that was. Then she realized something. It wasn't anything really important, it was just something.

"You're Andromeda, from 1639. I'm Paige, sorry for trying to kill you. If I had known who you were I wouldn't have attacked. I think that you should lead us since you know so much about what is going on,"
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:55 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 15, 2001 02:26 PM

" I accept your apology with gratitude, after all , I don't want to die any more than you do. But for me to lead would disrupt the balance of the life-force, I am too firmly aligned with the light side of aeteri , I could not make desicions which would affect any other part of it. As much as I am flattered by your trust, we will all perish if I blindly trun over to my own Nacisscism and accept. Let's discusss this in the Window Room, around the large table." Andromeda ran her hand along the golden spot on the wall, and it faded in to nothingness to reveal to Window Room. Except it had changed. The table was now graced with a large crest, a circular motif centered on two intertwined beings - a griffin and a serpent locked in eternal conflict, yet eternal embrace and dependence. A large fountain now bubbled along the north wall, an immanse stone grffin and serpent spewed forth water. And at the top of the fountain rested a glimmering crystal, that glowed with the fire of a thousand suns. It was resplendent even in the muted evening light cascading in gentle rays from the window. " Come ... you must see this ! " Andromeda called to the others. " It is the Crest of Aeteri , a sign of jalan . A griffin and a serpent, good and evil, light and dark, fire and water, locked and intertwined in eternal conflict, yet eternal dependence. Balance, good and evil hold the life-force together, as they may join together in awakening. As for the fountain, I do not know what awaits us there, but first we must pick a leader, a Kior , to guide us through the trials that await us. Come my friends ! To the table ...."

[This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited November 15, 2001).]
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Ke'ak
Member # 2005
posted November 15, 2001 04:55 PM

Welcome to The Quest.

Light suddenly exploded around him, and he saw a symbol: a serpent and a griffen, intertwined. It came closer, and closer, and suddenly he fell, on his back, right onto a table in the midst of a trio of people.

"Hi," was all he could say.

ooc-How's that for a re-entrance? -ooc
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:57 pm

Unknown
Member # 1587
posted November 15, 2001 07:11 PM

Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:57 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 15, 2001 07:19 PM

" I don't think so, I mean he seems ok. Why don' t we ask him. He seems to be in balance with us, maybe he is destined to become part of our group. Hey kid , what are you doing here ? " Andromeda spoke both to Paige and the boy strewn accross the finely hewn wood of the banquet table. As he lay sprawled accross the crest, she tried to feel within him for jalan . He was definetely connected somehow , as if he was the missing piece of the puzzle that was now complete.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Andromeda
Member # 1949
posted November 15, 2001 07:20 PM

Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Dragoon
Member # 2001
posted November 15, 2001 07:25 PM

OOC: *gurmbles* It wasn't enough that you took the mage class, Andromeda, but you just had to incorporated cleric qualities into her, too. *smiles* I'm just playing! I know what Dragoon'll be, but it won't be till later.

BIC: Dragoon had been watching, motionless, as all of this happened in rapid succession.

"This shouldn't be happening," he breathed, completely awed.
Beware, a voice had warned him inside his head as he had stepped into the room, then a second later he and Andromeda had been attacked by a knife-wielding girl and an enormous, hellish angel-thing.

Who are you? Dragoon asked the voice. There came a low, ethereal chuckle that seemed to fill his whole mind.

Do you not know me? came the voice. I am He Who Rides the Wind, who needs no mount. I am He Who Overcomes, whom no walls can contain. I am He Whose Courage is Steadfast, whom no one can break. My name is-

Dragoon nearly cried out in frustration as his reverie was broken by Kyle's unceremonious entrance. He waved a quick 'hello' and then tried to concentrate on the voice, but try as he might, it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story - Unedited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story - Unedited   Story - Unedited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story - Unedited
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next