Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Empty
PostSubject: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:35 am

If you have characters in love... bring them here.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:48 am

Okay KO let's get it crackin'!

I think it's so sweet that Kleo was in love with Kofo.

Let me hit you with a big AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! lol

It's funny how the two of them are so different.

Kleo kills people just in her everyday life, Kofo almost had a stroke when she saw her first dead person. We have to come up with reasons why they're no longer together and that could be one of them. But I guess that Kofo would discourage Kleo from killing people but probably wouldn't judge her for what she did.

Kofo has a sense of morality, though she is not religious, but since she's "going to hell with a scholarship" she wouldn't try to drag Kleo through the mud.

I think in the beginning, Kofo was probably not sure if she was actually a lesbian or not. Even though she's attracted to Kleo she would have probably been like "oh this is going to go away, it's not big deal, I don't really like her it's just... uh... a phase." That would probably be before they really started talking to each other.

One thing I know for sure... Kleo is the only woman Kofo has ever been attracted to.

I'm not sure how they would have met but I would guess that they had know each other or known of each other a while before they actually hooked up because Kofo is steady in denile during that part.

But one night something happens lol and that changes things. I donno if you want Kofo to have come to the club or if she helped her fix a flat or what craziness caused them to meet, you tell me what you think.

You mentioned that Mos was one reason why they weren't together. He will have very heartily dissapproved of the Klefo conglomerate and probably been rude to Kofo every time he saw her. He would have said that it was morally wrong but really I think Mos was probably jealous.

One thing I have to clear up. Kofo and Mos are not together and I don't think they've ever dated. Maybe when they were kids but anything before high school doesn't really count. They don't have casual sex with each other or anything like that... last night was fluke lol. But it's understandable if Kleo feels that Kofo left her (or they broke up) because she wanted Mos instead.

Okay I've talked your entire head off. Tell me what you envision. This relationship is more paramount to your character than mine because she finds true love. So I'm willing for you to have the most imput into this and the veto because it matters to your char more.

All right I'm done squakin'. geek
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 pm

I really like the dichotomy of Kofo being squeamish at the site of death, and Kleo being a death dealer. However, I was wondering if the body she just saw had to be her first one or if that would be an interesting way to meet. Perhaps some man was an ass to Kofo consistently, a real ass not like Mos, and Kleo ending up offing him and for whatever reason Kofo walked in, either during or right after.

Kleo would want to cover her tracks so to speak and go for Kofo; there would be an interesting close body to body meeting and struggle where the two touch with a bit of a fight for the first time. But invariably it would get broken up just as things got truly heated and thoughts and feelings started to wander into uncharted same sex waters.

I guess the question would be, how would Kofo react if she found Kleo had axed some guy that was maybe stalking or more her? It wouldn’t be like Kleo went about and took him out for that reason, though that would have been enough, it would have been a scheduled hit. But it would be interesting if Kofo felt grateful and they met after the spat some time later to say so.

Kleo would explain about her distaste for all things called male, and her own young experiences with the breed. Then ask why Kofo hadn’t just done what she had done herself and then maybe they go into her profession, both one stage and off. And after what I am sure will be Kofo’s objections, Kleo will ask the same only to find out she actually creates the highest grade narcotics in the city, so both find neither without something to be at least a little ashamed about.

So that’s what I got for the meeting so far, at least a couple ideas and how they may start to hit it off. As for Kleo being the only one, I can see that and am good with it. Easier for her to dismiss it later as “a phase” or something like you say if that is the case. For Kleo it won’t quite be like that, she has had lust for others but not love and no relationship like she ends up sharing with Kofo.

I’ve been toying with the idea that maybe Kofo ends up trying to get Kleo to go “straight” so to speak, no sexually but professionally after she expresses such a strong interest in dance. She’ll go into how it’s the one thing she can remember about her mother, and how it has always been a dream of hers to follow in her shoes. But has never be able to with the responsibility her new family has placed upon her.

Perhaps that is something the both of them can sort of sneak away and enjoy together. Dance can be quite a sensuous thing after all, so that could end up making one thing lead to another after a time. However, there should still be some event that ends up sparking the real flame that has them sleeping together eventually.

Perhaps even Mos becoming a Pharaoh for the first time? Kofo could be so distraught with him joining a gang that she could turn to Kleo for comfort. She comes over with tear drenched eyes all wet from the rain to her place, and they catch, begin to drink her sorrows away, and bitch about men.

As for Mos, I understand that they have never been more than great friends, aside from last night. But as you mentioned Kleo would see this as quite an affront, to have a man of all things as someone she is so close with would not only get under her skin but leave her as being constantly suspicious. And she would definitely blame him for their break up eventually, even if it was all Kofo’s doing which I am not exactly sure about yet.

So what do you think about all my ramblings so far? And how do we go about resurrecting them in story? At their next meeting? geek
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Forgot to mention, I will get some pics of what I think Kleo is close to looking like up real soon. I found at least one that is almost spot on so far, but I will try to post them soon so you have a better picture in your mind. I really like that you have been adding them in, it helps me to visualize.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:15 pm

I think it would be fine if the first time Klefo met would be under such strange circumstances as a convenient death. Of course Kofo’s natural reaction would be to run for her life, Kleo would feel obligated to kill her. And yes they could fight, even though Kofo would probably get her tail whooped—which she won’t appreciate because she thinks she’s the queen of Sheba… and because she’s be scared half to death. Dead people seem to really creep her out. In fact, when I write, I try to think of what my character’s deepest fear is… that tells you a lot about someone.

Sway has a lot of “deepest fears.” Drowning, Dark Seas, worms/maggots, accidentally killing Kyle… just the tip of the iceberg. The eviler… the more paranoia… the more fear. So I think dead people… in general zombie movies, mummies the whole thing… freak Kofo out. Her poor little heart just can’t take it lol. Maybe because she’s afraid to die. I don’t know enough about her yet. Sway’s like that because she’s afraid “it’s all her fault.”

So I think that’s a good way for them to meet and become interested in each other. I’ll raise you and say that maybe Kofo somehow, by a fluke, gets away from Kleo. Day goes by and Kleo finds out where Kofo lives and goes to “finish the job” from there Kofo might explain why she’s not glad Kleo killed the man but is glad that the guy can’t try to hurt her anymore. She’ll thank her and then Kleo could probably relate because I assume a lot of men have hurt her. From there they could… I donno… start to get to know each other better.

Maybe at first Kleo's just really attacted to Kofo physically? Probably vice versa. She would have to coerce Kofo to go out with her. Maybe like I should kill you but if you go with me here, then maybe I won't. And Kofo would kind of like that Kleo was a little dangerous. After a while she wouldn't have to threaten her very existence to hang out... they would just want to see each other.

I don’t know how they’ll take this whole thing to another level. Mos has kind of been a Pharaoh since he’s been in high school. So unless you want Kofo and Kleo to have known each other that long (and that’s fine) it can’t be because he became a Pharaoh. But there are an infinite number of reasons why Mos could have hurt Kofo’s feelings. He has a great propensity for that.

I think Kofo’s biggest thing will be that she doesn’t necessarily want to be so attracted to Kleo but she can’t help it. She really does care about her. Kofo might be really argumentative but she’s a nurturer. She argues with Mos all the time but she makes sure his clothes are ironed and he eats breakfast everyday. She’s not a saint but she really cares about other people. I can’t say she pities Kleo because then she would feel she were better than her. She just wants Kleo to see that there’s more to life than death. There’s a whole range of emotions out there—not that Kofo undulges in many of them, but she wants Kleo to feel them. So she wants to be around her if only to make her life a little brighter.

Kofo’s a drug dealer, Kleo’s a killer. They can’t really get out of their lifestyles. Kofo has to deal drugs to pay for college. Kleo has to kill because it’s what she does as Shu Li’s apprentice. They’re kind of stuck. With each other, though, they may feel like they have a little more freedom to just be themselves.

And yes Kofo would go dancing with Kleo and she’s encourage her all the time to do it, hoping this will separate her from killing. Maybe Kleo would encourage Kofo to start singing again and do what she can to help her get back into college (if they had dated within the last month).

I like the idea of Kleo being needlessly jealous of Mos because Mos is waaaaaaaaay needlessly jealous of Kleo. I mean if Mos really didn’t like Kofo then why is he tripping so hard about her having a significant other? He’s going to say it’s for moral reasons but at the core, Mos is just mad to see Kofo with anyone.

Kofo has a really, really, really, really, really, really huge secret. I haven’t written about it or alluded to it but as soon as I thought about her and this new forum I thought about this. She’s not a man, don’t worry lol. I can’t decide whether or not she would tell Kleo her secret or not. Might be too painful. I’ll think about it more as I see how their relationship unfolds and if it’s appropriate.

As far as them hooking up finally… hmm… Kleo would have to really be there for her in a sad time. But then again Kofo’s clothes fall off when she’s drunk… as we’ve seen. She finds a lot of trouble at the bottom of a wineglass. Kleo would somehow have to get through to Kofo that it’s okay to feel how she does about her. I think they could be saucy drunk, watching a movie and then bam! LOL!

All right… well how long will they have dated? And why don’t we say they’ve broken up recently to add more friction. Like some of Kleo’s stuff is still at Kofo’s house and vice versa? Maybe all their drama with each other isn’t over, really. It’s not completely resolved. Kofo doesn’t like goodbyes and she doesn’t explain herself well.

OOOOOh what if Kleo really, really believes that Kofo cheated on her with Mos. Like deep in her heart. And Kofo just can’t convince her that it’s not true. And after all this jealousy from both of them just is like “fudge it, Kleo, you don’t trust me and you never have. So just leave me alone.” Ohhh what if they got into another fight when they broke up lol haha. I like it when things end how they start.

And then she like, storms away…

Oh! Here’s one better… what if they’ve haven’t officially broke up and Mos and her having sex is completely illegal. Fire… meet gasoline.

I would like to flash back on their time together, I think it would be fun. If they aren’t completely broken up maybe they will “get back together” for like a few days and she’ll find out about Mos and Kofo doing the do and then all hell breaks loose.

Well it just depends on the timing of their relationship.

Would it be cool if Kofo stopped by on her way out of Chinatown? I donno what they’d talk about but she’d pretend she was there for her stuff. And to ask her to make sure no one steals her bike outside the bar lol. This could be a happy visit or a screaming get-the-hell-out visit.

And should I bring Faces, Mono and Cake (who all worship Kleo) along for the ride? If I do that then Mos will be pulled along as well. We can put him in time out in the living room with Dru, though.

Anyway this is really up to you. I just want to give you some options. But let me know straightaway what you think.

And if you could get a pick of Kleo that would be so cool. I think everyone needs a pic lol.

Yay! Klefo!

PS I'm going to wait to post until you get back w/ me on Kofo visiting. So get back w/ me soon.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:35 am

I love it all! Every one of your ideas is better than the next Gelo. In particular, I think it would be great if they haven't broken up yet but Kleo thinks Kofo has been acting weird lately and suspsects Mos, as usual, of trying to put the moves on her girl.

Just think of what could go down if Kleo found out what happened between them! Than it could end just as it started with a fight as you said. This is SUCH a great idea.

It's cool if she stops by before leaving Chinatown. But I wonder how long you think this should have gone on for. It's really a matter of how long would they have been just friends before becoming more. Because I think it would be great if they were newly more than that, like only a couple of months maybe. I think that would just maybe add a bit more spice.

BTW, added some pics to her profile, and have to read everything else you all have put up, but I will be posting real soon!
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:52 pm

It's cool with me if they knew each other for a while and then started dating. Let's say they were dating for like five or six months... Kleo should know that Kofo got thrown out of school a month ago as well.

Okay I feel like it's a great idea for them to be unofficially broken up. I think Kofo was serious when she said that she wanted Kleo to leave her alone because she wouldn't trust her to be around Mos. I don't think that Kleo took her seriously when she said it, though, and feels like it was just Kofo being an Kofo and eventually she'd just get out of this funk. But Kofo was actually dead serious when she said it and thinks that they are broken up... she's just adding confusion by showing up to her house... but I'm sure she didn't expect to get mugged in the living room.

Let's say they hadn't seen each other in like a week and hadn't been talking... so that Kleo will be a little surprised to see her and vice versa.

Do you want to wait for Kleo to find out about Kofo later? And how do you think she'd find out?

It'd be really messed up if Kleo thought they were fixing their problems and everything was starting to become better and they'd get back together... and riiiiight when it seemed like they'd get back together she finds out the truth. And of course Kofo would be too scared to tell Kleo the truth or she wouldn't know how to say it without getting killed lol! No... no... one thing about Kofo is she's not scared of Kleo... let's say she isn't afriad to tell her, it's just that she feels guilty about it. She isn't in love with Mos and she doesn't have casual sex... She'd be ashamed to tell her that... AND she knows that if Kleo ever found out that her suspicions were true Lord knows what could happen lol.

I think that Kofo probably tells Kleo and Mos everything but she doesn't have anyone to talk to about this... so she's sort of at a disadvantage... anyway I don't know who would tell Kleo but Faces has figured it out... if anyone will listen to her... no clue.

I donno lemme not plan to much. I'll try to let it unfold. I don't want to know all the tricks you've got up your sleeve I wanna be surprised!

On a different subject... the guy that Kleo killed, my suggestion is that he be Osiris, Mos' older brother... which could be yet another reason why Mos can't stand Kleo. And vice versa, maybe Osiris was a huge problem for the Dragon Tails. But let's say that it was a fair fight between the two of them when Osiris died so that Mos can't say it was completely Kleo's fault.

The reason Osiris is even important is because he was The Answer's boyfriend and Kofo's tormenter before he was killed.

Let's see what else... um... I donno that's about it. Just post... cuz my head'll explode if I have to wait any longer haha.

And about the pics....

Good Gravy! You gotta make some icons, bruh.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Get on AIM if you can.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm

I'm online trying to write up a response.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 am

This is just too perfect I swear. That last bit about it not counting cause they weren't together, just brings back Friends ya know? Too funny! "It doesn't count cause we were on a break!" I just kept hearing that when you were reading. Oh how I love drama, and just wait until I am done crafting a response. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 pm

Sorry for making you wait so long to reply.

I wonder when Kleo's going to figure it out and what you're going to do with that. Once Kofo leaves Kleo's house she's probably going to try to strangle Mos to death, anyway...

I'm surprised they didn't get into a big fight. lol... That blew over a lot quicker than I thought lol...

Well I'm going to leave the rest up to you but whenever Mos gets loose he's going to drag Kofo back to the Industrials... because he's a jerk lol.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:25 am

Sounds like you didn't like my response, did you want them to have a big fight? I just wasn't feeling it for some reason, and with what Kofo has said she would feel guilty and could see why Kofo would want to break it off. But Kleo wouldn't want to for anything.

However, if you think a big fight is more in order, we can revise, and even let slip what happened between Mos and Kofo. Kleo would surely go right after Mos's balls right then and there with reckless abandon.

So let me know if you would like a chance, we could alter into a fight that leads into a catastrophic melt down. Or we could simply have them reminisce about fun times in their past, first dance, first kiss, etc. Or we could have them have make-up sex. Any of these works for me Smile

BTW, I assume that if sex is invovled on here that we do not want graphic, but we do want more than pg-13 if that is where the character is taking us? So where is the line? Should we tread lightly? I don't wish to offend anyone, so is it easier just to imply?
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:56 am

Oh not at all. I really enjoyed reading your post. I just assumed that Kleo was as crazy as Sway or Kelley but she's actually reasonable, which is good lol.

I've never written a sex scene type of thing with anyone. I know that it would blow 10's face off to read it lol. We could imply either way... I'm just going with the flow. I've never done any of this stuff in real life so I don't have anything to go on here lol. So whatever you feel you want to write I'll back you up. You have a lot more experience with women than *I* do so I'd just leave it to the more qualified person.

It took me so long to reply because Kleo let Koffee off so easy. I've never had it so easy with anyone lol! I guess I was just shocked that people could actually be laid back about anything even in fantasy land... I have some really intense friends, I guess you could say.

When Kleo figures out what happens then we can have the monster-fight of doom. KLEO SMASH!

As far as the line... I have no idea where the line is. I quess if you put a disclaimer about what the post is rated at the beginning of the post then hopefully people who don't want to read it will just skip it without having to be offended by anything... It's not like someone's going to edit your post no matter what you put down... we're a self governing body as far as I see it.

Anyway, whatever you feel like writing I'll basically go with it because it's not like I have anything better to do. So flashbacks, cuddling or bow chicka-wow-wow What a Face etc.

It's whatever.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 pm

Haha... Oh my gosh you made me blush lol! Embarassed

Hopefully I can put something up here tonight.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:38 pm

If that made you blush, you ain't read nothing yet. Very Happy But I wasn't sure you would want to post or not, you don't have to if you don't have time or what not. I was thinking you sort of gave me carte blanche so I was just going to have Kleo take the lead and make Kofo squeal.

I was sort of thinking though that after I write up the scene from the one side, you could take the whole post and insert Kofo impressions, feelings, etc if you like and then I could just delete my post. That way it is sort of a complete picture. Or you could just add in her interprations afterward, either way.

If you do think adding in the other side would be good, I could even just email it and you could insert/edit from there, which may not be terrible considering I'm not sure what all you think your character would be cool with or not.

I'm still battling with not making their intimacy graphic, but still showing the full version of their expression of love for each other while showing just how much fun sex can be. But I think I will be able to come up with some balance.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:04 pm

I mean make it however you want. Even though I really did blush and I can't remember ever blushing through something I've read lol!

So here's my suggestion... I might write a mini-response... but I'll let you finish your post and then I'll have a follow up, like you said, of Kofo's reaction... but I don't think you should delete your posts because I imagine we'll have two different styles which will reflect how our characters view sex with each other maybe differently.

While it may be one way for Kleo, it might be something else for Kofo. That would another interesting contrast in the two of them. What they value about their intimacy together.

If I can write with my eyes closed... maybe I won't blush while replying. lol

But get back to me as soon as you can... cuz it seems like the forum is stuck.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:21 am

Sounds great to me, and the more I thought about it the more I like the idea. I sort of wanted to know how she was feeling and going into this from the start. What was she thinking before entering, what was her reaction to the little strip tease, was she already in le buff, or will she still be clothed so Kleo has to peel her into nakedness. So go for the post and see where it takes you. I will try to start to craft the rest of what I think may happen. So do you think we will still blow 1073's mind Smile
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Her neck would be a stump if she read this lol!
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 pm

From the bottom of my heart. I am sooo sooo sooo sorry I didn't post today. They kept bombarding me in Griffin and Phoenix. I'm worn out from camp and I have to get up at 7 tomorrow morning because it takes me forever to get dressed in the morning and I have a thing about being early for work (I'm late for everything else... and I mean everything else).

Anyway I did not mean for this to be my last priority because I was looking forward to trying to figure this whole thing out, today. But I just can't do it and stay awake tomorrow. I wish I could get on AIM express but it's a summer camp so we're usually outside.

Anyway... I think you're awesome KO. I'll try to do this first thing when I get home tomorrow.

Hugs and things. cherry
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 am

Don't worry about it at all. I can read that they have been rather demanding in Griffin, but it seems to be worth it. The story is awesom, but I think its movin a bit too fast for me to jump in right now. We've been searching for a house and finally got the contract on the one we wanted to go through today. So I'm going to be busy with inspections, and settlement, and actually moving for the next few months.

Anyway, don't worry about being slow here, everyone else it, so I don't mind taking our time on this. Course that is if we are still going to do this at all. I mean I dont' know where Ke'ak went, but he and the others seem to have forgotten this little place. Which is okay, I missed the Dark Path a lot and am glad we are starting to write there again.

Well, good luck with work and really don't kill yourself to post something here if you need to focus on Griffin. I think that should be the priority since it rocks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:57 pm

Don't worry, I'm still around. Someone's got to keep this site running. I'm back up to status. (And now I'm starting to sound like some weird kind of cyborg for some reason...)
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:33 pm

Well I posted and you can see how far I went along with our outline. I think I'd like to stop it there, I kinda think that is a good place if that is cool with you. I don't mind going further, but I think it may end up being to much, and we should leave our audience wanting more Laughing

So if your good with it I was thinking now they could actually shower, or perhaps just hit the sack? I'm not sure what in game time it is exactly but I imagine it to be pretty early morning. So I'm not sure if Kofo was planning on spending the night or if they will have to split up.

Kleo I think will be getting a phone call from Shu Li and directions on where to go next. I have no idea where that will be, but was hoping someone would have an idea. Maybe Kofo?

I would be cool if they went out together to kick ass and take names looking for the kid. I was planning on have Kleo dress up a la Kate Beckinsale from Underworld, except with knives instead of guns. Thought that may be a fun look for her.

Anyway, let me konw what you think and want to do. Mayeb the two can talk about it as soon as we figure it out while they are getting in their PJs or showering or whatever.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:31 pm

Sheesh have you ever written a romance novel?

Well either they could go to sleep together and in the middle of the night Kleo get a call and leave Kofo... but then Kofo would wake up with the sadface becaues she just used her up like a little tube of toothpaste confused

If you want Kofo to come along with Kleo on her travels she will if she just asks her, though. Kofo's got nothing better to do than to curse out Mos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow   The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Ship Klefo and Any Ships To Follow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: