Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've got a new home!

Go down 
+4
KO
Hunter
Ke'ak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-03

We've got a new home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:36 pm

Never took the time too. I think we'll be fine KO. A little godding will have to take place but we'll keep it minimal. If worse comes to worse we'll just have the group split up or something so we don't have to god as much.

And my condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:27 pm

is it me or does it seem like everything is a bit SLOW.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:58 pm

It's painfully slow. But dude I'm waiting on you, lol.

If it's going to go this slow... then I might as well post at the same time on Dark Path... I just might. It's not like it would make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:02 am

Alright, sorry everyone. I've been in California for the past few days, and travelling around... I went to a tour at the Los Angeles Film School, and then had to head up to Salt Lake for work reasons. I'll get in a post in the next day or so.

Anyway, that's my excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:54 pm

3 nights, 3 awards dinners I've had to speak at. I'll move us out of the conference room with Kleo in tow. So I'll have a post today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:51 am

Sorry everybody! I'm reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (anyone read it?) and I'm almost done... the book has stolen my soul. I can't put it down. Every time I come on here to post I decide to go read instead. I'll try to pull myself together tomorrow to finish up a post. Right now, well... I would say that I'm going to sleep. But I'll probably be reading until my head hits the pillow.

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:23 pm

Sorry I was in detroit. I'm home again. Write soon.
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:31 am

I'm back now, and Orbit I love that book. In fact, I was thinking of making Victor's street name John Galt. What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 am

Okay listen Ang I just can't write for my charcter anymore. Numerous times I sat at the comp and tried to write something out for her, but sadly, I've just grown bored with her. I guess she lacks personality. She's like stone to me. Would you be so kind and God her any way that suits you. Again I apologize. I swear I'm so sorry.

As for the rest of you. Please lets look alive people. We've been asleep long enough. Especially me. We have to tie this to the mayor somehow and make it interesting like you know those heavy twists and turns. Lets get crackin people. And Orbit get your butt over here. I'm reading three good books and I still have time to post. Nah I know how that is everytime you want to write but then you just keep picking up a book. I suffer from that as well.

And Ke'ak my character is talking to you , just in case you don't know. My description isn't so well.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:55 pm

Okay that's coo. I'll figure out something for Kofo. I'm sorry you feel out of love w/ her. But don't feel bad, it seems like you know this new girl. Are you getting rid of the first girl for now or forever?
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:45 pm

forever
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:22 pm

*crawls humbly back into sight*

Um, hi everybody... please don't throw things at me. I promise I'll be good from know on.

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 pm

*kisses*

Now go write something. lol
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:05 pm

Could someone post.... something? Please? For my sake. Anything. A three liner at this point would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:52 pm

i know I'm a bit late because I had to attend a friend's graduation and all. Plus, I was invited to dinner or BBQ to say 2morrow. Anywayz Ang I got you.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:17 pm

KO KEAK GET ON AIM!
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 pm

I was going to post up all the previous Illusions in the forums that they should go in but I was denied access because I'm not a moderator. You might want to turn down the level of access on those so everyone can post in them.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:55 am

Alright, Ang. I had a small problem with the admin parameters, but it should be fixed now. Go ahead and give it another shot.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:51 pm

Oh fiddlesticks. I can't figure out how to format this so it comes out right.

So I'll just send the whole thing to... well whoever wants it. It's about 20 MB... and a billion pages.

It's the original Illusion, the second continuation, the third continuation, Cancello, and Twenty Fourth Hour.

I thought that the posts in the Illusion was the whole thing... but it was just the first page of the original there are like... six more pages to go and thirty pages in all. I think it might be more efficent to make it a zip file or something but I don't have that kind of technology and I don't know how it works lol!

Anyway... I'll email anyone who wants the motherlode. Tell me what you want me to send you and I will.

Give me your email.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm

You know my e-mail:

tihnjl@hotmail.com

PLEASE send me a copy. I'll see if I can't get as much of it up here as I can in the next millenia or so.

I can also create a ZIP file for it to make things easier. Either way. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:26 am

I would also LOVE a copy, my email is: julietkocallaghan@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:50 pm

Did you guys ever get the files I sent?
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 am

I got em and can't wait to read! I also didn't know Amory was an Illusion writer from way back when. At least I think I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:19 pm

Yeah Amory was totally old school. lol
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:16 pm

I'd love a copy of all that Gelo. I can make a zip file as well.

hunter171st@hotmail.com

my other e-mail would overlode and die if that was to be sent to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've got a new home!   We've got a new home! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've got a new home!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: