Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Need a Weapon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:51 pm

Look I think nunchucks are a lame weapon for Kofo. Maybe cool for someone else but she's not Bruce Leroy.

If we can't have guns can our characters use fire? Like molotov cocktails etc. There's no gun powder involved. It's just a bottle, a rag and something flammable. Surely there's gasoline or alchol somewhere?

I'm just trying to think of a way her fighting mechanism will relate directly to her character and I don't think she'd carry around nunchucks. Maybe she'd just burn your house down, instead.

Let me know some suggestions. She's already got a razor.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-03

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:04 pm

You could always carry around a spray can and a lighter. The molotov cocktails might work well if they don't interfere with the "No Guns" mentality.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:17 pm

That works fine for me. My only question is that is she carrying around a backpack full of glass bottles and gasoline? Maybe some "specially concocted" firebombs might be more appropriate for her chemistry background.
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Illusionist
Illusionist

Number of posts : 39

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Yeah, I like the flammable character thingy. darn but I wish we could use guns, just seems so much more appropriate. Don't mind me, I'm evil that way. Anywho, how about knives Ang? or is that a bit played out. AHHH I got it!!! Brass knuckles!! I think that would go great with your character Ang if she is a bad ass mofo. Bad ass mofo meet brass knuckles. Brass knuckles bad ass mofo. Awwww. Ya'll make a great couple. Listen when thinking of a weapon think Italian mafia. They come up with all sorts of ways to kill you without using a gun. Acid and cruel things like that.
Back to top Go down
amory
Illusionist
Illusionist
amory

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-07

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:08 pm

since she's a chemist I figured she'd make pipebombs and maybe some home-made tear gas grenades or something.

Heck, she ought to be able to make a strong corrosive acid also, and there's so many things you can do with that Twisted Evil

I was also thinking that someone ought to use a piano wire, that'd be such a cool and sinister weapon.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Registration date : 2007-05-06

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Dang ya'll have some really good ideas. A lot better than the ones I came up with.

As far as carrying around a lot of glass and explosives--I think she would think of a way to get around the danger in that. Her backpack could be one of those military grade types where the inside is inflammable. That's where she'd keep the acid, bombs, cans etc. Then it could have another flap on the outside where she could keep normal stuff like... I donno extra socks.

So far she's got a squeaky little bike, three types of weapons (bombs, acid and cans) and of course a zippo lighter.

I think Kofo will be fairly useless in close combat with the exception that she has a few razors. This came to me because my good friend carries a razor (even though the poor little thing would probably never use it for anything but running her mouth... I digress).

Other than that she'd have to be a bit away.

Um... yeah, that sounds cool and it goes with the skills she already posses. Of course her bombs have to blow up on her from occasion and of course her aim has to suck every now and then and surely the acid's going spill and tear up her Chuck Taylors once in a while.

But yeah, now I feel better about this and I'll be able to sleep lol. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon   I Need a Weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need a Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: