Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Names and Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Names and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Names and Ideas   Names and Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:12 pm

I'll be posting up a kind of map of Rockport City that I've put together. It's incomplete, as you can see, and because of that, I'll be needing some help with naming districts and gangs and the like. I'll be updating things as we go along, so that we can keep track of things for storytelling purposes, and hopefully that helps.

PLEASE let me know if you have any ideas for names of places, districts, gangs, or whatever.

[CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MAP]
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Names and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names and Ideas   Names and Ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:56 am

You have to put Capulet University somewhere in the middle of the "super rich" district, whichever one that is.

Names for gangs and other organizations suggestions:

Raptors, Ice, Kings, Wolves, Apes, Angels, Devils, Bears, Lions, Dragons, Hounds, Deuces, Snakes, Pharaohs etc.

Then you could add "Club, Team, Crew, Covenant, Nation, Legion, Coalition, Collective etc. to the ends of these words to make some good combinations."

Ex. Dog Team, Ape Crew, or just The Aces, The Ravens

As far as places…

Youngsville, Tivia, Portshire, Court Place, Mint Hill, Rawl Falls, Canacar, Oilander

That was just random stuff… I don’t know. My suggestion whip out an atlas and pick the cool or unique names.
Back to top Go down
Da JoKeR
Commentator
Commentator
Da JoKeR

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Names and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names and Ideas   Names and Ideas Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:01 pm

Hey, somewhere around "Downtown" you could add a area called "Flatbush" it could be like the projects or a ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Names and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names and Ideas   Names and Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names and Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: