Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning...

Go down 
+2
angelo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:14 pm

Cuz occasionally you have to plan stuff...
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Play Date?   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:17 pm

I'm glad to be back in the land of the Internets even for just a second. I posted after long last. It's... I cut out the nasty parts out, lol. I think Kofo's going to jail. Maybe she could meet someone there.

I think that the government people are going to ask Kofo to come up with a way of killing the people who at least live in the Industrials. Since she already makes most of the drugs that go through there--they want to use her circulation as a way to get to the people in that area. They're not going to tell her what the poison or whatever is for at the time, though. Eventually she or someone else will stumble onto the meaning...

Before I wrote my jail post, I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet her in jail or if anyone wanted to meet Kofo at all because at the end of my next one she'll be on the trail for DJ.

I'm due at a Zoombie Movie Marathon so I'll see you guys. I don't know whether to whip people for posting or not. I hadn't been able to get on for like three days. I'll give everyone three more days to be fair... then I guess I should find my flail. Or since we're in modern times... maybe an extension chord. They sting...
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:29 pm

I think its only right for Lulu to meet you there in jail and our characters become somewhat friends. I enjoy being friends with your characters, however, there is one problem. It may take me more than one post to meet you there in jail because I plan on making this finding Dj thing for Lulu a bit harder than stumbling upon a penny in the street, you get my drift? i want to make this deep and a bit twisted, so the jail scene will have to come a bit late, that is if you agree with this. It's up to you. If Amory would return from snoozing then maybe he could meet you in jail if he doesnt have anything better to do besides taking vacations. Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 9:51 pm

Okay, I like being friends with your folk too. Why don't I just say she's in jail and she meets someone without going into detail and then having a flashback together about what she saw... or I could just write what happens to her in jail until she meets your kid then trail off and go about my business in another thread and pick up with your girl when your ready... or I could just get arrested twice.

Anything works, just tell me what what works best for you.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 2:15 pm

I keep on trying to figure out how to get my character involved without actually getting him involved yet. Something of an intro would be helpful since I want him heavily into things later in the story.

I think I'll put up a post, maybe lay out some groundwork for later on.

I'm liking where this story is going, so far. We've got to get "the group" in with Shu Li, but other than that, I likey.

Intense post, ang, by the way. Jail is good, especially for later on. I'm going to have to add a jail to the map, so we know where that is.
Back to top Go down
http://sounfocused.wordpress.com
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:08 pm

I really wanted to move the plot along in my post... because that's what you're supposed to do... but I feel like KO and I are getting a bit ahead of the rest of the group. Is anyone else gonna be working for Shu Li or are the rest of you gonna be with Parker, or on your own?

I think we should all start looking for DJ at relatively the same time yeah? Just curious about where wea ll go from here.

-Orbit_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Here's the plans as far as I can tell:

Kofo (angelo) - is going to jail currently for drug possession.

Tommy (Orbit) - will be working for Shu Li.

Lulu (1073) - will be working for Shield.

Dru (Hunter) - will be working for Shu Li.

Kleo (KO) - is obviously going to be working for Shu Li.

Griffs (Ke'ak) - is currently running solo, on the outskirts of the group.

(Amory's plan is currently unknown.)

From that rundown, it looks like you and KO, Orb, are in charge of the Shu Li situation. I think that works well, because KO's character is pretty high-profile in the Chinatown ranks anyway.

I realize that this is a little fragmented from what we usually do, but that seems to work a lot better for this story. It just means that we're going to have to be on our toes, and that characters and situations are not going to be as "owned" as they have been in the past. We're all writing for the same story here, so minor "godding" is probably going to be the norm, not the exception.

Just do it like Reborn and Dark Path, and I think we'll be fine.

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:50 pm

I was planning on being in on the Shu Li thing as well. After or during I might be grafted into the "Clean up our town by killing poor people" campaign.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:23 pm

Edited that. No sweat.

You know, Hunts, I've got an idea. Maybe it's because Dru tried to ride the fence that he ends up in the upper-level gang. He gets seen as a traitor by both Parker and Shu Li, and as such has no choice but to hop sides and fight against them, even though he doesn't really want to.

It was just an idea, but as I read the end of your last post, it came to mind.

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Well Kofo is not really going to be on anyone's side in finding DJ because she's not going to want to split the prize. You know Kofo needs money and the more of it she earns herself, the better. Of course Mos could probably give her all the money she needed but she's so competative with him she wouldn't take it...

Um... I think that I'll try to get a post of her going to jail out shortly. I would like for her to meet different characters. Maybe I'll just have her "bump into" someone. But you all have to get out of the room at some point, right?

Also how are you going to look for DJ? Drag the bottom of the lakes or walk the streets?
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:31 pm

To be honest, Shu Li's intent wasn't really to find DJ, only to clear Chinatown's name of any wrongdoing. To do that, of course, they'll need to find DJ, but in the mix of things Shu Li's crew is going to get hit hard by The Shield. That way, the back and forth is what's going to start the gang war.
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Oh well Kofo sort of goes out of her way not to associate herself too much with the Pharaohs because Mos is so involved with them. She wouldn't want him to rub his affiliation in her face etc. So she could only get pulled into this if some other gang did something directly to her...

Even though she feels she has nothing to do with the Pharaohs (even though she gives them the majority of their drugs to sell), they are collectively quiet attached to her. So if someone were to threaten to do harm to Kofo it would be a definate problem.

Right now, though, Mos has allowed Kofo to be incarcerated. She's going to slap him upside the head when she sees him but she currently has no idea why he's being a complete @sshole.

So I mean, if anyone could think of a way to cause Kofo to be another reason for the war then think away. But already she's causing truoble because some Vice Lords (I godded ya'll, but that could be a way for her and 10s char to meet), have some of her "product" which she claims she didn't give them. That's going to put the Pharaohs and the Vice Lords at odds already... but that could be a way for her to meet your char, 10, when she goes to confront them... and lord will she be mad.
Back to top Go down
Orbit
Orbit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:08 pm

Ok, everything is sounding good so far. Just one more question:

Does Shu Li just pick the random people or do they go through some sort of trial?

Don't know if it matters, just curious about what ya'll prefer.

-Orbit_

P.S. Just want ya'll to know how nice it is to read posts that don't say, "Dru walked in and sat down. He listened while Shu Li started to speak."

And that's it. Ya'll rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/travlcox
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:13 pm

I'm almost done with my next post and Shu Li will go explain the deal, Kleo will play duck duck goose, and the choosen will set out. Should be up tomorrow. I am really enjoying this world and story so far, keep it up y'all! The Illusion ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Sorry for my absence. My post will be up shortly. Btw, where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:23 pm

I'm here... but I'm going to a pool party to party like a rockstar... but after that I'll put up the post I've got. It's on my other comp.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:02 am

Hey -

I was wondering if the Shu Li group could do me a favor. Could we have the first "incident" take place near the North Ridge Gym? I want to bring the boxers into the fray, and if a shakedown takes place right there, then I can involve my character into the story.

My idea is that Shu Li has a hunch through one of her contacts, somehow, that one of the boxers from North Ridge Gym is involved. (This could just be rumors, this could be any number of things.) A couple Hornets, who frequent the gym, are obviously Shu Li's prime suspects, and so our group is trying to get some information from them. This starts a scuffle, and a bunch of the boxers come out to "help their pals."

Shu Li levels them, and so starts the "gang war" scenario.

Please let me know what you think! I really like the character development!
Back to top Go down
KO
Illusionist
Illusionist
KO

Registration date : 2007-05-07

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:12 am

Fine by me to have our first lead send us there. But what did you mean by, "Shu Li levels them"? I wasn't thinking she would be coming on this little adventure.

BTW, not sure if I have mentioned this yet or not, but I love your pic 1073! One of my fav characters, and I think too funny that your hubby is using joker to match. Say, was here going to put in an app and start up here?
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:23 am

Yeah you mentioned it. I'm a fan of Harley and my husband is a big fan of the joker. We realized this before we got married and I found it kind of cute. (girly moment) Embarassed Yeah, so that's the story clown And yes, he still wants to join, but he has finals to deal with right about now.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:08 pm

I meant "Shu Li's Crew". Shu Li isn't actually coming. But we need some kind of name for them. They're not the Long Wei, and so I used just Shu Li. Maybe they can be SLC - Shu Li's Crew, for defining purposes?
Back to top Go down
angelo
Illusionist
Illusionist
angelo

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:53 pm

I'm just waiting for the cat fight to start at the Boom Boom Room lol.
Back to top Go down
Illusionist
Illusionist

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:59 pm

I plan on throwing another female character in the mix because I want to play on both sides. It's going to be hard, but I'm up for the challenge. Anywho, Ang I'm prolly not gonna have time to write today or 2morrow. I apologize. Life is taking hold of me once again and I have duties that need to be done. Forgive me. Crying or Very sad If you want to control my character for a little so you won't get frozen then by all means do so.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Illusionist
Illusionist
Hunter

Number of posts : 75

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:12 pm

So I godded a little to get us all out of that room and hope you don't mind. Sheild just found out Dru signed two contracts, and thinks he is betraying them to Chinatown. Kelo is probably gonna want to beat his a**. All in all, I think this may be when Dru gets chased out and pulled into the mayor's gangs.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:40 am

Shoot, that was fast.
Back to top Go down
Ke'ak
Admin
Admin
Ke'ak

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:23 am

Alright, finished my post. I guess we're just waiting on the Shu Li crew to get this fight started. Wake up, sleepy-heads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning...   Planning... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out-of-Character :: Story-Related-
Jump to: